Nursery and Reception September 2020
Welcome to our information pages for those families who have children joining us in September 2020.
As we are currently operating a partially open school with restrictions around extended meetings and following social distancing rules we are unable to offer our usual induction meetings and transition plans for the children in the summer term.
We are currently collating your returns and are putting the children together in learning bubbles ready for September. We are working on several models in line with the likely expectations for schools in the new academic year with coronavirus in mind.
I am sure you appreciate that this means we are working differently than usual but please be assured we will use these pages to keep you updated. So please check in as often as you can.
We will also notify you through email of any specific information required for your child.
If your child is joining us in September you will shortly receive a welcome pack with some information to send back to us at you earliest convenience.
These pages will be regularly updated and will offer parents updates with regard to:
• Scheduled Zoom meetings for induction of Nursery and Reception Groups
• Dates for starting school and the schedule for early transition in September
• Presentations to welcome you to either Nursery or Reception
• Introductions from the teams working with your child in September
• Important information about what to bring to school in September
• Copies of newsletters sent to parents for Nursery and Reception 2020
We hope you find these pages useful and helpful in the next few weeks as we prepare to welcome you in September.